Chicken Korma Curry
A lightly spiced, mild creamy curry for all the family.
large onion, diced
Sharwood's Korma paste
double / thickened cream
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep frying pan.
- Gently fry 1 large diced onion until soft.
- Stir in 80g Korma paste and 600g of diced chicken. Fry for 3-4 minutes whilst stirring until the chicken is sealed.
- Add 400g of coconut milk and bring to the boil and gently simmer for 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add 100ml of double cream and 15g of cornflour and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with Sharwood's flame baked naans and mango chutney.
Vary the amount of paste to create a milder/spicier version.
This recipe works well with beef or prawns.
Serve & Enjoy